We're delighted to inform you that we have just empowered our offering for traders with the real-time market news and analysis by Dow Jones, which you can already access in your MT4 and MT5 terminals at no extra cost.
Dow Jones & Company is one of the world's biggest financial media agencies with more than 130 years of history, currently part of the News Corp Holding (Admiral.MT5: #NWS). This is the company that created the Dow Jones Industrial Average Index back in 1896 and is now holding The Wall Street Journal, Barron's, MarketWatch, and other media, including the one we have just connected to – Dow Jones Newswires.
As we're now offering thousands of instruments, it is essential to provide you with premium information services with a wide coverage of financial markets.
With Dow Jones Newswires, you can now access hundreds of stories per day including:
- Real-time headlines and news from 1,500 global companies
- Intraday commentary on the global stock markets
- Fundamental analysis of foreign exchange, debt, and fixed income markets
- Technical analysis of most traded currency pairs
- Analysis of monetary policy and issues influencing the policy
- News and commentary on base and precious metals
- Top energy stories and expert commentary on energy developments
- Major geopolitical news and events affecting financial markets
- Government changes and budget issues
- Major cryptocurrency news
- Top stories by the Dow Jones editorial team
Dow Jones Newswires delivers you comprehensive business insights, market commentary, economic event data, and expert analysis that may help you make informed trading decisions.
We aim at providing you with more products and tools from Dow Jones to enable you to track economic and corporate events, and much more.
Don't hesitate to let us know if you want any specific information coverage. If you have any questions, please contact your locally-based customer support team.
P.S. Sometimes the standard package is simply not enough... Check out our free plugin for MetaTrader 4 & MetaTrader 5! Available for both Demo and Live accounts, this package gives you access to over 60 advanced features, boosting your trading experience!