Trade companies valued at $1bn+ with Admiral Markets
Admiral Markets is excited to share that as of May 4, 2020, we are expanding our share CFD offering to include a range of US companies with a market capitalisation of over $1 billion!
This provides the opportunity for traders to incorporate high-value companies into their portfolio, all from the world's #1 multi-asset platform, MetaTrader 5.
The top five companies (by market capitalisation) being added to Admiral Markets' available instruments are:
- TLK - Telekomunikasi Indonesia Persero Tbk PT ADR ($313,036,615,200,000)
- BSAC - Banco Santander Chile ADR ($2,777,695,470,868)
- ITCB - Itau CorpBanca ADR ($2,013,758,365,206)
- BCH - Banco de Chile ADR ($1,640,516,056,879)
- IX - ORIX Corp ADR ($1,631,941,696,000)
And the top three companies by volume are:
- CCL - Carnival Corp ($86,999,990)
- AAL - American Airlines Group Inc ($75,291,860)
- PBR - Petroleo Brasileiro SA ADR ($38,322,575)
Keep reading to find out how you can start trading these instruments today!
Trade rising and falling markets with share CFDs
With Admiral Markets' Trade.MT5 account, you can trade over 4,000 of the world's top markets via CFDs (contracts for difference), including CFDs on thousands of shares.
Why choose Trade.MT5?
- Trade 3,000+ top stock CFDs, plus CFDs on Forex, cryptocurrencies, indices, commodities and more
- Trade on the world's most popular trading platform, MetaTrader 5, with Admiral Markets' exclusive MetaTrader Supreme Edition plugin
- Start trading today, with minimum deposits from just $100
- Open an account today to cut your trading costs with zero commission trading! (Limited-time offer)