While some consumers are battling for basic goods in the supermarkets, wise investors are considering the opportunity of investing in basic consumer staples such as clothes, water, food, hygiene products and household chemicals, during these troubling times.
How can you take part? Admiral Markets offers you the opportunity to trade thousands of global stocks and hundreds of ETFs via CFDs, including consumer and household staples!
Some of the stocks and funds you can trade and invest in include:
- Consumer Staples Select Sector SPDR Fund ETF (XLP)
- iShares US Consumer Goods ETF (IYK)
- Clorox Co (CLX)
- Ecolab Inc. (ECL)
- Kimberly-Clark Corp (KMB)
- Costco Wholesale Corp (COST)
- Wal-Mart Stores Inc (WMT)
- Archer-Daniels-Midland Co (ADM.US)
- Johnson and Johnson (JNJ)
- Constellation Brands (STZ)
In order to group instruments by industries and check our line up of household and consumer staples stocks and exchange-traded funds, open Contract Specifications and then click "Sort by industry group" or "Sort by category".
Trade long and short with Trade.MT5
With Trade.MT5, you can access over 4,000 of the world's top markets via CFDs (contracts for difference), including 3,000+ shares!
Why choose Trade.MT5?
- Trade 3,000+ of the world's favourite international stock CFDs, plus CFDs on Forex, cryptocurrencies, indices, commodities and more
- Cut your trading costs with tight spreads and low commissions
- Trade on the world's most popular trading platform, MetaTrader 5, with Admiral Markets' exclusive MetaTrader Supreme Edition plugin
- Start trading today, with minimum deposits from just $100