How to choose the right MetaTrader 4 trading server?
阅读时间 ︰ 2 分钟
Once your MetaTrader 4 trading platform is open, it is possible to change the MT4 forex trading server!
How to choose the MT4 trading server
- 1.Click on the "File" menu located at the top left on your MT4 forex platform
- 2.Select "Open an Account"
The "Open an Account" window then opens on the MT4 forex platform. In this window, you can find the selection of all available Admiral Markets servers:
- Servers for demonstration accounts:
- Admiral Markets demo
- Admiral Markets demo 2
- Servers for real accounts:
- Admiral Markets Live
- Admiral Markets Live 2
- Admiral markets Live 3
How to choose the best trading server for MetaTrader 4?
In order to select the best server for your MT4 Admiral Markets trading account, you just need to:
- 1.In the "Open an Account" window, click on "Scan" to check the "Ping" of each server and make sure that all servers are available
- 2.Choose among the available servers the one with the highest "Ping" to ensure a fast and smooth connection
Once you have made your choice, simply click on "Next". This allows you to:
- Log in to an existing real or demo trading account
- Create a demo trading account by following the steps displayed in the window
Admiral Markets provides you with several free and unlimited demo trading account servers on MT4. The best way to test their efficiency is to test them in real conditions with an Admiral Markets demo trading account.
About Admiral Markets
As a regulated broker, we provide access to some of the most widely used trading platforms in the world. With us, you can trade CFDs, shares, and ETFs.