Types of trading accounts
Why not join Admiral Markets Australia today, by choosing one of our leading trading accounts?
Each account comes with a unique set of features designed to meet your specific trading needs and is backed by our world-class service plus support.
|Popular Admiral.Markets|| Admiral.Prime |Automated trading
Options for managing funds
News and market updates
|?Minimum deposit||200 AUD|
|?Trading products||Currency pairs - 31 |
CFDs on spot metals - 4
CFDs on spot energies - 3
CFDs on spot indexes - 17
Index Futures CFDs - 2
CFDs on stocks - 37
CFDs on bonds - 2
|Currency pairs - 44 |
CFDs on spot metals - 3
|?Leverage (currency pairs)||1:500 - 1:10 2||1:500 - 1:10 2|
|?Spreads and Pips||Starts at 0.8||Starts at 0|
|?Limit and Stop Levels in Pips|
|?Commission (Currencies)||AUD 3.50 per 1.0 lots 3|
|?Tick size (currencies)||0.00001||0.00001|
|?Type of execution||Market Execution||Market Execution|
|?Minimum Forex order size, lots||0.01 (step 0.01)||0.1 (step 0.01)|
|?Maximum Forex order size, lots||100||200|
|?Maximum open and pending orders||200||200|
|?Trading software|| || |
- Terms for CFDs on spot metals, cash indices, index futures, shares and bonds are provided in Contract Specifications.
- Leverage rate for currency pairs and certain types of CFDs depends on notional position value and is provided according to Margin requirements
- Commission is described for a single-sided trade. It is charged during the opening of a trade and amounts to a full-turn lot (the double amount).
Examples of commission calculations per different account currencies are located in commissions.
- Open an Account Register in the Trader's Room, upload required documents, fill in the 'Open an Account' form
- Make a Deposit Choose a convenient payment method, fill in the 'Deposit Funds' form, check your account balance
- Start Trading Download the MetaTrader platform, log in with your account credentials, start trading!